Blocks of raw magic ore are coming in fast, fresh from the magic mines. Cast your spells in order to refine them into magical orbs!
How to play:
- Click on any conveyor belt to process a block
- Spend orbs to upgrade your spells
- The game ends when your MP runs out
This was my third game jam, my second time using Godot Engine, and my first Alakajam! Here's a quick rundown of the tools / technologies used:
- Godot Engine
- InkScape for all graphics
- Background Music: Procedurally generated using the "Abundant Music" tool, and then exported with MuseScore
- BFXR for all sound effects
You can find the project page on the Alakajam site here:
February 24 @ 4:46 pm CST: Updated web build to fix game-breaking bugs via the following two changes:
- Removed particle effects since these apparently don't play nice with Chrome
- Switched all instances of Popup node to a different node type to avoid weird unpredictable behavior in the browser
February 25 @ 10:55 pm CST: Added downloads for Windows and Mac.
- Note: These keep the above mentioned particle effects that had to be removed from the web build :)